Clinical Training is essential for those who want to establish a CAM practice.
Saturday, March 7, 2015 9 am-5pm
Sunday, March 8, 2015 9 am-3pm
Located about 1 hour north of Burbank Airport and LAX.
Amtrak Station (Oxnard) is about 5 miles north.
Topics to be Covered:
- Initial Intake & Interview
- Assessment Systems
- Consultation & Assessment
- Presenting ROF (Report of Findings) + Healing Plan to Client
- Healing Plan Implementation
- Client Management for Effective Compliance
- Mock Interview & ROF
- Legal Issues
- Effective Marketing
- Basic Urinalysis
- Urinalysis Procedures & Analysis
- Presenting ROF to Clients
- Urinalysis Test with Results Demonstration
And much more….
- This highlty accliamed seminar is sponsored by the American Council of Holistic Medicine.
- A Certificate of Completion suitable for framing will be given to all attendees.