Tuition & Fees
The following represents approximate costs for the given degree program. Advanced placement from incoming credit can reduce the total required credit hours in most categories, although a minimum number of credit hours must be completed with the University for each degree. Prices subject to change without notification.
Tuition is $100 per credit and $50 per clinical credit. The amount of credits required is based on the evaluation of the admissions packet. The range below shows the total tuition cost with the maximum amount of incoming credit and with no incoming credit.
|Bachelor of Science: Natural Health Sciences (B.S.)
Core Curriculum: 30 minimum to 120 total credit hours
|* Additional fees, including registration and graduation, may apply.|
Financial – Surcharge Notes
1. All curricula tuition and course materials must be paid in full before degree being issued.
2. Pay-As-You-Go Payment Plan: You pay incrementally only for the courses you order (plus any fees).
3. Any monies owed to UNM by a student may be assessed a finance charge at the rate of 5% per month.
4. There is a 10% surcharge for students doing single courses only.
5. Tuition reflects estimated pricing and may vary depending on incoming credit.
6. Admissions will allow up to 50% incoming credit for academic and life/work experience, or 30% incoming credit for life/work experience only toward a BS degree.
7. One credit hour is based on 15 hours of study, e.g., a 3-credit course is estimated at a minimum of 45-hours in actual, personal study, including research conducted by the student..
8. Tuition applies to cost per credit hour only and does not include books, manuals, tapes, videos, travel, or other costs incurred by the student for the majority of courses.
9. Administrative costs may vary for international students.
10. Prices subject to change without notification.
We thank you for your interest shown in UNM